I haven’t seen people highlighting about the BizTalk Server 2006 R2 forum in the blogs. If in case you haven’t come across, there is a separate forum to post questions related to BizTalk Server 2006 R2. The forum is categorized into following sections:
- BizTalk R2 General (General BizTalk R2 discussions.)
- BizTalk R2 Adapters and Adapter Pack (All questions related to LOB and WCF Adapters, R2 Adapter Pack, and other related topics in R2.)
- BizTalk EDI and AS2 (All questions related to new EDI and AS2 features of BizTalk R2.)
- BizTalk Interceptors (All questions related to WCF and BAM Interceptors in BizTalk R2.)
- BizTalk RFID (All questions related to new RFID features of BizTalk R2.)
In one of the forum post Sonu Arrora (Program manager, WCF LOB Adapter SDK) explained how you can get hold of the WCF LOB Adapter SDK, which doesn’t come as part of default install.
- Visit the following link and login using your .NET passport account https://connect.microsoft.com/Downloads/Downloads.aspx?SiteID=65
- Select the package named “BizTalk Adapter Pack and WCF LOB Adapter SDK”;
IMPORTANT: Adapter SDK Beta 2 is not a public beta yet. You need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get access to the Adapter SDK Beta 2 bits. They can grant your passport account access, under some beta software evaluation license agreement.
UPDATE: Unfortunately WCF LOB Adapter SDK is not for everyone until Q3, I received the following email from MS
The ASDK is currently only available to TAP customers. The ASDK will be publically available in Q3.
TAP Program Manager