Found via Rahul Garg
This training kit contains a complete set of materials that will enable you to learn the core developer capabilities in BizTalk Server 2010. This kit includes lab manuals, PowerPoint presentations and videos, all designed to help you learn about BizTalk Server 2010. There is also an option below to download a Virtual Machine that is ready for you to use with the training kit.
The material looks really extensive, haven’t see one like this for any of the previous versions of the product.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Work with schemas, maps, and pipelines, and create flat file schemas.
- Configure a new FTP, HTTP and Windows SharePoint Services (WSS) adapter for BizTalk Server
- Use BizTalk Orchestration Designer to create and test a simple orchestration.
- Configure orchestration properties and variables, deploy an orchestration, and create and deploy a rule set and execute those rules from within an orchestration.
- Define, deploy, and map a BAM observation model.
- Use the deployment and management features in BizTalk Server
- Build a simple Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) service and client and configure BizTalk Server to use a WCF Adapter.
- Create a Microsoft .NET class library project that will contain a WCF Adapter.
- Deploy artifacts needed for processing certain EDI documents and for turning XML messages into EDI.