We are pretty much close to the BizTalk Summit 2014, London event now, couple more weekends left. I thought of sharing some statistics about the event, attendees and speakers. Arguably this is the biggest ever BizTalk/Integration focused event conducted in Europe.
- We are aiming for 200 attendees, around 180 already registered.
- Close to 100 companies are participating in the event
- Attendees are coming from 19 countries
- 12 Microsoft Integration MVP’s as speakers (there are only about 18 BizTalk focused MVP’s in the world now)
- 4 Microsoft product group members as key speakers
- Speakers travel from 10 different countries UK, USA, Canada, Sweden, Netherlands, Italy, Portugal, Belgium, Norway and India
We will be closing the registrations by 26th or earlier if the tickets sells out (to sort out logistics). I hope the above statistics are enough to convince yourself to attend the event. If you are thinking of attending, please do not wait any further time is running out.
Registration Link: http://www.biztalk360.com/BizTalk-Summit-2014/index.html