2011 was an exciting year for us here at BizTalk360. We have grown from initial version to fully matured product with customers in 5 countries. Let’s a take time machine of 2011 for BizTalk360
December 2010 – Just few days before new year we have shown the very first version of the product to our close MVP friends Yossi Dahan and Michael Stephenson in Pizza Express in Richmond London. At this point we have already spent 10 months building BizTalk360.
March 2011 – MVP Summit. We demonstrated the polished version of the product to wider audience and to the Microsoft BizTalk product team in Seattle, Microsoft Campus. Opened private beta.
June 2011 –
- BizTalk360 introduced to audience of Sweden BizTalk User group meeting, where Kent Weare and Richard Seroter presented a session to promote their new book Microsoft BizTalk 2010: Line of Business Systems Integration
- Capabilities of BizTalk360 presented to Dutch BizTalk User group meeting in Almere, Netherlands
- Demonstrated the capabilities of BizTalk360 accessing on-premise BizTalk environment using AppFabric Service Bus
July 2011 – V1 Go live. The first version of the product went live on 3rd of July.
August 2011 –
- Version 2.1 released with monitoring/alerting capabilities
- Our blog readers count crossed 6,000 readers. Given the niche market for BizTalk server with around 10,000 customers world wide, we are honoured to achieve this number after 7 years hard work.
- We received the cheque for our first customer from Hong Kong.
September 2011 – We presented BizTalk360 to Danish BizTalk user group in Copenhagen, Denmark.
October 2011 –
- Version 2.5 released, covering some of the core capabilities like Role based security, Message Box Viewer Integration, Knowledgebase repository, Improved monitoring/notification etc
- We presented a hour long session to around 80 people (sold out) in Stockholm, A Lap Around BizTalk 360.
- 5 hours one-to-one chat with Charles Young. It was a great pleasure to meet Charles Young and have a energetic talk over coffee for 5 hours.
November 2011 –
- Introduction of BizTalk360 Graphical Message Flow viewer functionality.
- Announcement of Version 3.1 (BETA), main functionalities including Graphical Message Flow viewer, SMS/Text capabilities, Tracking Data Queries, MSI improvements and bug fixes
December 2011 –
- BizTalk360 attains “Works with Windows Server 2008 R2” batch from Microsoft Platform ready program
- We presented a live meeting session to Phoenix Connected Systems User group about BizTalk360.
- We got customers across 5 countries including USA, Germany, Sweden, Canada, Hong Kong.
- Our blog readers count crossed 7,000 readers
- Kovai limited qualified to receive Microsoft Silver partner for ISV (Independent Software Vendor)
- Of course we had a splendid 2 weeks holiday between 15 December to 2nd January, to re-energise ourselves for the next phase.
We are super excited with our aggressive plans for 2012, there are more exciting things to happen this year. The first thing will be go live of version 3.1 in January.
Thanks to all our supporters, MVP friend, Customers who truly helped us to shape BizTalk360.
Try it for free and see the power of BizTalk360 yourself http://www.biztalk360.com/content/download?utm_source=blog&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=saravana