BizTalk360 is becoming more and more mainstream when it comes to Microsoft BizTalk server administrations, operations and monitoring. We started to hear feedbacks like employers are looking for BizTalk360 skills in addition to BizTalk server skills and on the other hand candidates mentioning BizTalk360 as one of the core skill sets in their resumes. In order to streamline the process we are introducing “BizTalk360 – Product Specialist” program. The primary objective of the program is to honour individuals who have gained adequate knowledge in installing, configuring and implementing BizTalk360 solution at customer sites.
How to obtain
Currently the only way to obtain the “product specialist” title is by proving your history of implementation details. You must have at least implemented BizTalk360 in two different customer places. We have history of people who worked with us closely on different customer engagements, we will be rewarding them based on our communications with them. If you think you are eligible, please get in touch with us.
People who are recognised as “BizTalk360 – Product Specialist” will be highlighted in our official (http://www.biztalk360.com ) web site. You are also allowed to use the “Product Specialist” batch on your blogs, LinkedIn profile, etc. showcasing yourself as a leader when it comes to BizTalk server operations/monitoring/administration using BizTalk360. Verified profiles will be available on our website.
- Free licenses for your developer environment.
- Involvement in product development.
- First-hand look at Beta programs – you will be able to get the alphas, betas and pre-release builds before anyone else.
- Direct communication channel with our product teams, you will have a chance to get to know the people that stand behind BizTalk360 and communicate directly with them.
- Personal blog and spotlight posted on our website.
- “Product Specialist” SWAG packages sent to you twice a year with all kinds of awesome goodies.